Saturday, February 20, 2010

Babies Should Come With a Boob Job

This post will have no pictures!

After spending much of this morning at Victorias Secret trying on Bras, I decided that babies should come with a free boob job at the doctor of your choice. Brandon is almost 13 months old and has almost completely weaned himself. I actually try to offer it to him and he doesn't even really want it anymore. He is nursing once, maybe twice in a 24 hours period. I am pretty sad to see and end to it, but it is inevitable. I am glad I was able to do it for 13 months......ie: looking for a nice new, supportive, pushup bra.

With that said, I have nursed 2 babies for a total of 27 months in the past 3 years. My boobs have gone from a 34C to a 36DDD to a 34C to a 36DDD and back to a 34C in the past three years. They look like they have been on their own episode of the biggest loser. I was somewhat prepared for what was so come, but come on, I am only 27yrs old! I never though I would ever need a pushup bra. I Have always been bigger in the bust, but they never needed to be push up by any means....Uggg..

I have officially decided that if you have babies and you nurse them, you should be entitled to a boob job if you want one....no judgements...

No comments:

Post a Comment