Monday, May 17, 2010

The Talk ?!

I guess there is a downfall to bathing your 3yr old girl with your 1yr old boy. Brooke was bound to notice there was something a little different about her brother sooner or later....well she noticed tonight.

Intently staring at her brother standing in the bathtub, she asked me, "Mommy, what is on his bum?" (Bum is the word we use to describe the whole area below the waist in general) So I told her what it was called, and what hers was called, and that boys and girls are different and so forth to which she replied with..."do you have an "enis"?" I am still laughing about the whole conversations hours later as I sit here and think about it while I write about it.

She went on to name every boy she knows and asked if they had one...and then she just kinda dropped the subject, but it was almost like Brandon knew we were talking about him. On occasion he has found his boy parts a few times here and there, but tonight he kept grabbing himself and cracking up. Hilarious. I can't wait to see what will happen during next bathtime.

1 comment:

  1. An 'enis... I love it! I'm so glad you blog about the sweet things your kids say... it'll be so much fun for them when they grow up!

    ReplyDelete