Sunday, August 15, 2010

Joys Of Bathing the Kids Together

This is another one of my favorite bath time stories.

I bathe both kids together because it is just easier that way. I usually put Brooke in first because she last longer and that gives her time with out her "little bother" in the tub splashing around with her. Since our tub is deeper by the drain, when it is time for the little man to join her in the tub, she usually takes residence on that side of the tub. Brandon stays on the left side and lately he has taken to standing for a little while before he sits.

Yeah....it is not safe, but second child syndrome, he is not forced to sit like Brooke probably was. If he is happy that way, standing it is.

On this particular night, I saw it coming.

Before I knew it, Brandon was standing to side of Brooke, facing her, and let loose. Peeing right on her shoulder. Screams and tears instantly came from Brooke over the fact that Brandon was peeing on her. I could not help but laugh histerically. It was sooo funny, not only what happened, but both of their reactions. Brandon standing there, looking at Brooke, like "whats her problem", and Brooke, screaming and crying.

Once Brooke finally calmed down enough to talk she looked at me and said, "Mommy it's not nice to pee on other people."

I agree.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... this is the funniest thing I've heard all day. This is the kind of story you'll tell at his wedding some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hysterical story! Might be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still laugh thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete