Sunday, October 23, 2011

28 Weeks

This is me at 28 weeks, 5days.


I had my appointment at 28w3d.  So far so good, and I start seeing them every 2 weeks now.  This appointment was just your basic appointment and no ultrasound.  Next ultrasound is November 14th...still no gender but our willpower to resist is being tested!

Stats: Baby's heartrate 134bpm, BP 87/71 (low, but no one seemed concerned)
Starting: 118
8 Weeks: 119 +1
12 Weeks: 122 +3
16.3 Weeks: 125 +3
20.3 Weeks: 128 +3
24.3 Weeks: 134 +6
28.3 Weeks: 137 +3
Total: +19

Not sure what happened 2 months ago, but I'd really like that 3lbs back :)  Looks like I will be closer to +30 this time around, which is fine for my starting weight anyway.  I am feeling good, just a little slower these days.  The baby still isn't head down, which is fine, but the other 2 were head down at this point.  I am pretty sure because the baby isn't head down, things are feeling much more cramped and I am feeling much stronger kicks and moves than I did with the other 2 at 29 weeks.  The baby is definitely squishing my stomach quite a bit and I need to get used to the amount of food that I can eat at one sitting.  I still tend to eat more than I should and end up extremely uncomfortable.  Overall so far so good.  Next appt is on Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment