Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holiday Card Attempt

Well everything is on fast forward this year because of obvious reasons.  I am not even thinking about Thanksgiving which is a shame, all I can think of is that I have to get good pictures for the holiday card, finish shopping, prepare for the new baby, get the planning started on the kids birthdays and so forth.  With that being said, I attempted one of my ideas for the kids for the holiday card....I still want to try to incorporate lights and maybe a homemade backdrop, but for today I just shot with a basket.

Brooke has a big scratch on her nose from this weekend so I will have to re-do her pictures when it is gone, but I got a few acceptable ones with Brandon, just as they are.

(trying to crop out the fact that he is shoving his finger in his ear)

Uncropped version :)



(Obviously the bottom 2 would be cropped up closer for use in a card)

Not a bad start, some stress gone....for now, I guess.  Yeah there are shadows, oh well, not going to be overly picky this year, I hate my camera, want a new one, and an external flash....Okay I am done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment