Friday, December 30, 2011

39 Weeks

Everything was fine at this appointment.  I didn't get all of the stats, but I was up 2lbs from the last appt.  Hopefully I won't make it to the appointment that I scheduled for Jan 4th :)

Updated:  Pretty much feeling terrible most of the time since the 26th.  My stomach has been sensitive, feeling nauseous off and on every day.  Last night I was almost convinced I was going into labor I felt so terrible in the middle of the night.  I never really had this with either of the other two pregnancies.  Besides that I feel good.  I am not terribly uncomfortable, no real hip or back pain, just some pressure and cervical pain in the evenings.  I am hoping I go into labor soon because the feeling nauseous pretty much stinks and I can only keep it at bay by NOT eating, which is not fun.



Excited to be going in for a kiss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment