Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Leah- 4 Month Stats

Okay, so I am a little behind on posting about our family.  I guess that's what happens when you have 3kids and join pinterest.

At 4 months old Leah is:
24" - 25th percentile
14lbs - 50th percentile

Her head is still coming in at the 95th percentile, she will grow into it eventually we hope :)

This month she went from being my best baby, and sleeper, to the WORST sleeper.  I dont' knwo if she is just used to nursing at night, or if she is really hungry, but it has been a challenge.  I know it is only a phase and won't last for ever, but some nights are simply exhausting.

She still only rolls to her side from her back, has rolled from her belly to her back onces and loathes being on her stomach.  She has great head control and is cooking like crazy.  I love her smiles, laughs and they she talks to me when she is on her way to sleep.  She is grabbign toys, but nothing makes it into her mouth besides her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment