Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fostering

We won't be fostering pets anytime soon.  Not that I had intended on doing it anytime soon, but I received confirmation today that my little ones just aren't cut out for it.  My sister-in-law is fostering dogs for the time being.  As of right now, she is on her second pup Maggie.  I told my kids we were going to visit today, but Maggie would only be there for a few short minutes before a trip to the vet.

Just to reiterate...They were warned quite well that the agency would be picking up Maggie shortly after we arrived at Aunt Kris's house.

Well warned and all, instant crying, full on, face red, tears streaming, crying, from Brandon as he was yelling "I wanna see doggie" as soon as Kris put the leash on.  Seeing Brandon reaction and the attention he received, as soon as the door closed, Brooke started.

So there we are, I'm holding Brandon, Kris holding Brooke....took everything for the both of us not to laugh (we might have laughed a little).

CONCLUSION: The Selander's are not fostering any pets.....for a LONG time :)  (She really was the cutest, sweetest dog....Such a cute face when she looks at you....Find her on petfinder)

No comments:

Post a Comment