Monday, April 25, 2011

Peed On....Again

With Brandon being 2 and Brooke 4, I thought my days of being peed on were over.  I was wrong, and I got a glimpse of what potty training with Brandon is going to be like.

We had just finished up at swim at the YMCA when we went into the family changing rooms to get dressed and head home.  My mom was helping with Brooke and I was changing Brandon.  As soon as I took of Brandon's swim diaper, he let loose and started peeing all over the floor.  Seeing this, I called his name...mistake.  He turned towards us, basically coming closer and peeing at us.  Brooke screeched and hopped on my mom, while my foot got peed on.

I cleaned everything up, but Brooke still refused to stand back on the ground.  Maybe I should potty train him in this house before we move....

No comments:

Post a Comment