Monday, March 5, 2012

Brandon 3 Years Old

I have little kids...no really, I mean little kids.  I am not huge, nor is Eric, so that is no surprise, but at 3 years, Brandon is:

27pounds
3ft even

That is approximatly the 10th percentile.  He is still so tiny in weight that he will need the infant size life vest this summer and he only gained 3lbs since he was 2.  The doctor is not concerned because he has been hovering around the 10th/15th percentiles since he was a year.  He is following his own "little" growth curve.

He has been so healthy that he hasn't been to the doctor except for a rash when he was 2.   A whole yeah with nothing as much as a tiny cold!  SInce he is so little and doesn't have much of an association with the pediatrician, I opted not to get his final mmr vaccine.   I will make a nurse appointment eventually for it.  Overall it was a good visit.  Little did we know, come February we would be keeping the pediatrician in business.....

No comments:

Post a Comment