Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why?

Just for the record I would like to state the I am not a big fan of the "Why Mommy?" phase. It started off cute.....But I have had enough... :)

Conversation tonight (one of many)

Brooke "Why are you eating Mommy?"
ME "Because I am hungry Brooke."
Brooke "Why are you hungry Mommy?"
Me "Because I haven't eaten since lunch time."
Brooke "Why?"
and it goes on.....

30 Minutes Later

As Brooke is rounding the corner of the couch pushing her metal shopping cart with it aimed right at Kace (our dog)
Me "Brooke, please don't chase Kacee with your shopping cart."
Brooke "Why"

2 comments:

  1. You can tell we've been having ear infection issues in our household. Tyler is out of "why mode" - his new favorite word is "What?" I'll ask him to do something, and he'll say "What????" and walk away...


    Oh, and my favorite answer to "whY?" is "'Why' is closed for you."

    Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but giggle a little over this...I can just hear her saying it!

    ReplyDelete