Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Favorite Things

These are just some random things I don't want to forget:

-Brooke was pretending to be an elf and make a dog toy by banging a pot lid with a wooden mallet
-Brooke laughing at Cody and Trevor sled down the hill and throw snowballs at the front door
-Brooke is a little mommys helper, trying to explain to Doc why Brandon is fussy, or tries to give him toys. One of my most favorite things is seeing to two interact with each other and seeing how gentle and caring Brooke can be with him (I know this will change)
-The way Brandon LOVES his blanket and smushes his face against it whenever I give it to him
-The way Brooke asks me to cuddle or snuggle with her at night, and the way she hugs and talks to me when I do....melts my heart..love it
-The way Brooke gets really excited when I tell her she can have a treat...I LOVE the way she says "thank you mommy for letting me have a treat" in her cute little two year old voice...

I wish they could stay little forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment