Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Drunk 13Month Old

Don't worry...he isn't drunk...he is just practicing.

So let me explain...

I co-slept with both of my kids (something I said I would NEVER do) but things change when you have kids, and you do what works....thus co-sleeping. So he went from the bassinet in our room, to the arms reach in our room, to a twin bed in his room with me, to a twin bed in his room alone.

Most days he never even gets out of his bed, but on this particular day he was in and out of his bed so many times that I lost count. We have a video monitor, so I usually just watch him and make sure he falls asleep on his bed. Well he must have gotten so tired from going in and out of his bed so many times, that on his last attempt...this was as far as he could make it.

These don't even do it justice becuase I didn't take one of his face (I didn't want to wake him up. The room was dark and I was using the flash) So no he isn't drunk...but sure looks like it!



2 comments: