Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ready To Try Again

Well if you ask my husband he will say NO for sure, but my body is finally ready to try again! After an absence of 23 months (besides when Brandon was born) AF finally reared her ugly head once again....with perfect timing...NOT!

Here I am at my Mom's house...who is going through the change...so I am left with 1 pad that has been swimming in the bottom of my diaper bag since Brandon was born. Yeah... that is 13 months of sitting at the bottom of my diaper bag...somehow I am not surprised that when I opened it....goldfish crumbs came flying out. GROSS, but it was my only option! Don't worry, as I write this I have been saved...box of tampons in hand ::bigsigh::

So who knows what the future brings on this topic.....but...we're ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment