Thursday, March 18, 2010

Youngest Twilight Fan?

When you think of vampires, you don't usually think of a 13 month old.

I was washing my hands in the bathroom when all of a sudden I hear Brooke screaming that Brandon bumped her. In my head I was thinking how in the heck did he hit her that hard that she is crying in obvious instant pain yet there is not a sound from him...As I get to the room and get her calmed down (still Brandon was as happy as could be) I realized Brooke was saying he "bite" me.

lo and behold on her right arm were 4 nice teeth marks....

He has gotten me before so I know that must have hurt BAD. Poor little thing! It took her awhile to recover from it. Luckily he didn't break the skin, but it is a nice shade of purple today.

I am just glad she didn't bite back!

These pictures were taken about 6 hours after it happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment