Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Familiar Situation

Some of you who have been reading this for awhile will remember a post from a few years back that had a little something to do with Brooke locking herself in the bathroom.

Quick re-cap:
She locked herself in, she was 1, I was a good 6 months or so pregnant with Brandon, Eric was already at work, the screwdrivers didn't worked, so I ended up kicking down the bathroom door.

Fast forward: 
The door has never been fixed...big surprise, but I'm glad it hasn't been (you can still close it and lock it as is so no biggie).

A few nights ago at my moms house Brandon figured out how to lock doors on purpose, and now knows how to lock the bathroom door.  Long story short, he locked the door, I went to get check on the bath because the water was running....and I couldn't get in!!!

Luckily Eric was home this time, and the screw driver worked for him.  No damage done, but the bath was FULL!

So to all you parents our there, have keys for all the rooms that have locks or be prepared to improvise!

Never a dull moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment