Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Odd Mom Jobs

If you don't have kids, you will probably find this repulsive.

I have a new job to add to the list of mom jobs.  Brooke currently has a queen size bed, so when we have visitors, we put her in our room on an air mattress and let the quests sleep in her room.

As I was changing the sheets in preparation for my Dad and Stepmother to visit, I noticed a few specks on the wall that her bed is up against.  After closer inspection I realized....they were dried boogers stuck to the wall.  I can now add "booger scraper" to my list of fantastic jobs.

We had a little talk (Brooke and I) and her room is now equipped with a box of tissues on her bookshelf.  Here's hoping that I don't have to scrape any more boogers off the wall in the near future.

Gross but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment