Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pajamas and Santa

Another fantastic story hour with Miss Michele and Santa (if you forget about the older obnoxious kids who probably shouldn't believe in Santa any more, and whose parents did NO parenting what so ever)

I try to give all children the benefit of the doubt, but this brother and sisters duo really challenged me, I walked out at the end and all I could say to my self was WOW.  Moving on....

Miss Michele always does a fantastic job, she loves what she does and she loves the kids.  We started with some crafts, moved onto some songs once the Big Man arrived and then he read us all story, finished off with some pictures and candy canes.

It was a stretch for us because it didn't even start until 7PM, which is very close to bed time for the kids, but they stuck it out and I think they had a really good time.






No comments:

Post a Comment