Friday, September 16, 2011

24 Weeks

I am officially 24 weeks today, but my appt isn't until Monday.  Ill post this picture now, and follow up with stats soon!


For the msot part I am feeling good.  Some days I feel larger than other, and I tend to try to rest a bit when Brandon does.  Besides that it is back in the swing of things with pre-k for Brooke 3 days a week, a toddler gym for Brandon, gymnastics for Brooke, music class for both and a mommy and me "Giggletime" class with Brandon.

Lets just start this by saying oops!  I am not surprised because I have been eating junk, but here is the latest:

Pre-pregnancy weight 118


8 Weeks: 119 +1
12 Weeks: 122 +3
16.3 Weeks: 125 +3
20.3 Weeks: 128 +3
24.3 Weeks: 134 +6
Total: +16

Looks like I am going to try to make healthier eating decisions int he next 16 weeks or I am going to turn into a house!
 
Not sure the heart rate or BP, but they were all fine.  Next time I'll ask.  We are headed fora growth check ultrasound on the 26th, so hopefully we will get some more ultrasound shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment