Monday, September 26, 2011

25 Weeks, 3 Days

Today we had an ultrasound to check the baby's growth (monitor possible IUGR) and everything looked great.  The heart rate was 139BPM (boy?) and the weight of the baby is approx 2lbs, which is nice and big for this gestational age.  Placenta and kidneys looked good as well.  We were unable to get a good face shot because the baby had its hands up the whole time but we got a cute 3D shot of that anyway.


Brandon was very cute at this appointment.  I kept telling him we were going to see the baby in my belly, so he was kind of ready, even though I don't think he really understands.  He usually just asked why I have a "baby belly".  When the ultrasound image came up on the screen, he kept saying, "Aww, hi little baby" and waving up at the monitor.  Even the technician commented on how adorable he was being.  It was really very sweet.  He also likes to talk about hearing the heartbeat, calling it the "loud noise".  It is obviously much cuter coming out of his mouth, with his little voice, but I wanted to write it down so I didn't forget how sweet he was being.

No comments:

Post a Comment