Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things I Love

I love how Brooke says "shrink" when she means "sink", like today when she asked me if "acorns shrink when you put them in the pool".

When she asked to "sit next to by me" instead of "next to me".

When she points out things to Brandon that she knows he loves, like trucks, birds, bugs, or dogs. She can be so sweet to him sometime!

How Brandon likes to close all the doors for me or turn the lights off or on when we go in rooms.

How Brandon gets his blanket and runs at me, holding onto it, for a big snuggle.

Hearing the two of them laugh together when they are playing or riding in the car.

The "crashing" (tackle) game they play with their daddy.

How Brooke calls the basketball a "Baaasketball" with a strong A.

When Brooke reads stories to me (because she memorized them) but is so proud of herself for reading like a big girl.

Their innocence, their smiles, their bright blue eyes, the way they look in their sleep, the way they need me.

I LOVE my two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment