Monday, November 23, 2009

Ear Infection - Round 2



Always trust your instinct. I had been debating taking Brandon into the doctor today since last night. I called and made the appointment this morning anyway and I am glad I did. He woke up Friday with green boogers and was very cranky, but seeing how today was only Monday, I thought it was a little premature for an ear infection to develop. If you read my previous post, I suggested I would be at the doc at the end of the week. But, with the holiday coming up, and just my "gut feeling" I took him in and we indeed have our 2nd ear infection for the little guy. Four more in the next 11 months and we will be getting tubes for this little guy too.

I am proud to say I walked out of the office thinking to myself that I knew it. I wish I was wrong and he wasn't on more med and uncomfortable with an ear infection, but I knew it. He was just way too cranky when he was off the Tylenol for it to be just a cold even if it was only day 3 of boogers. Before you have kids you wonder how you will figure all of these things out....but you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment