Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not Much Going On

So I haven't had much to write about the kids recently, but I guess that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Everyone is pretty healthy (lets hope it stay that way because my SIL has H1N1 and we were exposed) so we are crossing our fingers for the next few days that we dont get sick. No new teeth for Brandon to report, no other major milestones to report either....still no crawling.

I am not too worried because their doctor isn't worried, but I really feel like he is falling a little behind as far as motor skills go. He crawls backwards, but really doesn't like having his knees under him to push himself forward. He will sit up and lean over like he is about to crawl, then he just starts to yell. Maybe he will go right from sitting to walking? I don't know. He can stand up holding on to toys pretty well when I stand him at them, but he won't pull himself up on his own. I am hopeful that I will be posting soon that he his crawling...

We have started signing with Brandon the past few weeks the way we did with Brooke. We are really only working on "more" and "all done" at this point.

Brandon is also babbling a lot this month....it really sounds like he is trying to have a conversation....nothing that we can understand at this point. He usually starts to laugh when I try to get him to say "Mama" or "Dada"

It is cute in the car now because Brooke can get Brandon to laugh at her. It is the cutest thing driving along and hearing them laugh together, and seeing them make each other laugh.

We have been checking out pre-schools (for next fall) for Brooke the past few weeks. It is so hard....I don't feel like any school will be good enough for her...We are checking out a Montessori school after thanksgiving, hopefully I will like the teachers there. Some of the teachers I have seen have been less than impressive. I will keep you posted about this.

That is pretty much it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment