Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Bunny

We never made it to see the mall Easter bunny this year, but we were lucky enough to be in PA for the Easter egg hunt at my mom's work where the bunny made an appearance.

The egg hunt was a lot of fun for Brooke. Mimi took her around and made sure she had a full basket. She was having so much fun she almost wandered into the section that was for the older kids! Brandon could have cared less....he was most bothered that I put him in the grass. How dare I!

After the hunt went inside to a table full of Easter treats! On of the best parts were all the yummy purple things to eat.

The bunny came in and much to my surprise it didn't scare either kid. It seriously looked like it belonged in a horror movie to me, but it was acceptabe to Brooke and Brandon. They got their pictures taken and had a lot of fun spending the afternoon with Mimi.







No comments:

Post a Comment