Monday, April 19, 2010

To Post Or Not To Post

After sitting on this one for a few days, I decided to share it with the blogging world, because thinking about it now, it is actually kind of funny.

Last week on one of our false alarm ear infection doctors visits thanks to his molars, we ended up in the peds office, Brandon in the Ergo, Brooke in a chair reading a book, while we patiently waited for our name to be called. As I was walking around, keeping Brandon happy, I noticed a wonderful odor that seemed to be following me around the room. Hoping it wasn't Brandon, took him out of the sling, to only confirm....it was Brandon.

The three of us were off to the bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom I realized for the first time, that the bathroom didn't have a changing table in the bathroom...What?!? Okay....not a huge problem, I would change him standing up. I have done it before, but it isn't my preference when he has pooped.

So I reach in for my bag to get a diaper...funny...I can't find one...now that IS going to be a problem..... Not really left with too many choices here...as I sat there I went through my head what I could do, diaper in the car....no, in the Ergo pocket....no, second look through the diaper bag....still no.

Well...I think you know where this is going. Thank goodness he was...umm...solid today....

Yep, scooped the poop off the diaper, into the toilet, took some extra wipes, cleaned off the diaper the best I could.....and.....yep.....put it back on. Sorry Brandon!!!! I swear he was changed as soon as I was home!!

What else was I supposed to do. At least now I know I'll never run out of diapers again because they will be stashed everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment