Friday, April 2, 2010

Extended Stay in PA

You may be wondering where I have been, well it is no where all that exciting, but it has been fun....PA. I was only supposed to be down here for the weekend to celebrate my sisters 30th birthday, but on the night of her party, WVU basketball won....and they are headed to Indy...with my husband following close behind. I decided that instead of returning to NJ to an empty house for Easter to extend my stay here at Sunset Drive until the 5th. With that said, I don't have all of my cords to download my pictures so I haven't been blogging.

Don't worry, I have a lot to catch up on so check back next week.

So far we have taken our first trip to the YMCA, saw the Easter Bunny at my mom's work, had a luau party for Aunt Tracy's 30th and went to the Philadelphia Zoo with Great Granny. So check back for the stories and the pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment