Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Steps

April 10th, 2010 On April 10th, he officially took his first steps with lots of encouragement from Mommy! He has been standing on his own for awhile now, but every time he wanted to get anywhere he would bend down to crawl. He took 3 or 4 steps a few times that day, and since then he has let go of toys a few times and taken a few steps on his own without me rooting him on from the sidelines!

I wouldn't call him an officially walked yet, but it won't be too much longer. I still haven't gotten any video of him walking but while I was trying to, I got a pretty funny video....well it wasn't funny at the time, but kinda funny watching it now... Hopefully I will have some video of his wobbly steps soon!

Brooke was making a big deal about him shaking his head so he kept doing it and laughing. (It is really cute when they interact with each other nicely...it can be so sweet) He was probably doing it for 2 minutes before I took this video, but this only catches the last few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment