Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Year Molars....Can You Know What?!?!

Ahhhh.....They are HORRIBLE! Brandon has been working on them for a few weeks (shortly before Easter) and he has been a beast! Has has been sleeping horribly, awake some much at night sometimes I lose track. I have even wished a few nights that he was a newborn because he slept better then, than he is now. Might I add that he isn't getting one molar at a time.....he is working on all four at the same time.

They have really been giving me a run for my money. There have even been two false alarm trips to the peds. because I SWORE he had to have an ear infection or something going on.

Last trip to the ped. I finally convinced myself that he is just a REALLY GRUMPY teether. Even when the pediatrician looking into his mouth, she said that he was teething with a vengeance. Poor guy, teeth poking through, gums running in between where the rest of the molar will eventually be...uggg..

(Side note:the past three days he has started sleeping again!!! When I say this, he is waking up once in the middle of the night, and once around 6am or so, but goes back to sleep until 7:30 or so. Not great for some people, but compared to 4-8 times a night....I'll take it )

No comments:

Post a Comment