Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Small Step Backwards

But I don't mind.

The past 2 or 3 weeks, Brooke has been pretty persistant about not wanting to go to her gym class....which she has always LOVED. Since January it has been an independant class, with all the mom's on the other side of the glass watching. The past 2 weeks, I sat inside the gym for abotu two minutes then left....which got her through the class. This week was a different story.

As we pulled into the gym parking lot she loudly stated a few times that she didn't want to go to gym and that she wanted to go to a class "with mommy" After talking to the teachers at the gym, we went to a later class on Friday that was a "mommy and me" class. You should have seen the smile on her face....it was HUGE!! She was soo happy that I was in the class with her....and to be honest....I kinda liked it. She is only going to be little for a short time and even though she is physically ready for the independant class, I don't mind being in the mommy and me class for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment