Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YMCA



Doc was nice enough to volunteer to take Brooke swimming while we were visiting. It was her first time going to the "big pool inside". She was so excited she could barely stop wiggling enough to get her clothes off so she could go in. She LOVED it. Doc and her spent a good 45 minutes in the water.

I didn't think Brandon would really have in interest. I thought I would just sit on the side with him, take a few pictures, and feed him some snacks. I WAS WRONG. As soon as he saw Doc in the water he reached out to him, both arms, little hands opening and closing, like he was trying to say please will you take me in?? I felt sooo bad! I had no bathing suit for him, not to mention no swim diaper. So I stripped him down to his onesie and let him splash on the side for a little while. That was enough to satisfy him, but now we know for next time!

Brooke had such a good time that when I gave her the choice of leaving or playing for a few more minutes, she looked at me and said, "Mom, I want to stay forever!" It was too cute! I am sure we will be headed back there next time we are in PA!


No comments:

Post a Comment