Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nothing Is Too Personal

When you have two kids...including trips to the bathroom. I have never been a huge fan of thongs, but when it comes to really tights pants/shorts/capri's...like the ones I had on today....they are necessary. With that said, they are not the typical choice of panty for me. Since having the two kids, I could care less who is behind me seeing my VPL (visible panty line) or not....

So back to the point. The capris I had on today REQURED a thong. Borderline workout cotton capris...skin tight...

We really need to have one of those family restroom signs outside of our bathroom, because it ALWAYS is a family outing. Brandon trying to get into the trashcan, Brooke close behind just because everyone else is in there and god forbid she misses something....

Today she didn't miss a thing...including my choice of panty...

When I was pulling by pants back on, Brooke asked me "where the rest of my panties were" The only thing I could think of at the times was that they were "special panties"....so that is exactlty what I told her....

Lets hope she isn't asking for "special panties" anytime soon........

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! I love reading this stuff Wendy! You really capture the best moments! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete