Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Sunday




An amazing day, filled with family (minus Daddy who was out in Indy for WVU basketball), smiles, and new memories made much like those made years ago at 62 Sunset Drive. I have been delaying this post for awhile now because I have so many pictures from the day, that I knew it was goign to take forever to get through them.

The first thing Brooke said in the morning when I went in her room to get her out, as she put her books down was, "Did the Bunny come?". I was so cute and so innocent and of course he came. We spent the morning going through the Easter baskets, spent some time with Nani and Duckie, had Easter dinner, an egg hunt outside, and then just plain sillyness with Aunt Tracy, Uncle Bob, Mimi and Doc in the front yard....rolling down the hill included.

So here are the pics from the day....



















No comments:

Post a Comment